Spring – Summer 2017 Shoe Trends
The new season is the perfect excuse to refresh your shoe closet. This spring – summer, in particular, there are a lot of interesting trends you don’t want to miss! Between kitten heels, slingbacks, wedges, sliders, white trainers, satin, leg-tie sandals, espadrilles and mules you will have a lot of options to choose from!
Furthermore, mules and sliders are the must have shoes of this summer. They come in all versions and colours: heels, flat, embroidered, with bow-detail, etc. It is impossible not to find a pair that matches your style!
Moda in Pelle
For this summer I have chosen a pair of flat slider mule sandals with a front bow detail from Moda in Pelle. These shoes are very comfortable and stylish at the same time.
Moda in Pelle is a fashion forward brand that offers affordable luxury footwear, prioritising comfort, quality and style.
How to get your feet summer ready in five steps
Once you have found the perfect summer shoes, the next step is to get your feet summer ready!
While we are all waiting for the sunshine and the hot weather to arrive, here are five tips to make your feet look great in your new sandals. You can easily achieve this goal doing your pedicure at home!
- Exfoliate. The first step to getting your feet summer ready is exfoliated them to remove the dead skin. You can use an exfoliating cream, a foot scrub or a pumice stone.
- Soak your feet. Soak your feet in warm water to soothe your skin. You can also add oil to your foot soak for a great result.
- Moisturise. Moisturise with a good foot cream every day before bed. If you wear a pair of cotton socks and leave them all night, you will notice that the skin will be softer.
- Use a foot mask. Foot masks are great to remove dead skin cells and rough skin. I like the Skin Republic foot mask repair, a treatment that contains an intensive moisturising serum packed with Plan Extracts. These booties are great if you don’t have a lot of time. In fact, they are dual layered, and the outer layer remains dry. So you can follow with your activities while doing the treatment!
- Wear your favourite nail polish! A great nail polish is essential to get your feet summer ready. Apply a base coat, follow with your nail varnish and when is dry, apply a top coat. Don’t forget to use a toe separator.
* PR Sample